Campsite and trailer:
- Campfires are only allowed in the campfire area surrounded by the tree stumps in the centre of the campsite. Other campfires are considered as damage to the terrain. In case of drought campfires are forbidden.
- Driving on the grass is at your own risk. The parking lot has power points too and a solid ground. We are not responsible if your car/caravan gets stuck in the terrain or if it gets damaged. Driving on the lawn in front of the building is forbidden at all times.
- According to municipal regulations, noise is prohibited from 10 p.m to 6 a.m. Sound amplification is prohibited, even in the daytime.
- Dogs are allowed. The owner is responsible for his animals.
- Causing damage to the domain’s flora and fauna is forbidden.
- Garbage has to be sorted out according to Belgian regulations. You can sort out your garbage in the appropriate garbage containers at the exit. The paper container is in the chapel, the glass container is near the exit.
- Normal energy consumption is included. Charging of electric cars is forbidden. When we notice misuse a fee of 50€ will be charged.
Dogs are allowed. When dogs are alone in the trailer, they must stay in a dog crate.
Dogs are allowed. When dogs are alone in the room, they must stay in a dog crate.
When the catering industry is closed, we provide a microwave oven and tableware at the bar, so you can heat up take-away meals and eat them at your private table or in your private space. We do appreciate it when you consume a drink from our bar along with your take-away meals; in return we will gladly do your dishes for free. Please sort out your garbage in the appropriate garbage containers.